On-Demand Webinar Series Summary:
When properly structured, call-pay arrangements can be a useful way to meet EMTALA obligations and further a hospital’s integration strategy. But when call-pay arrangements evolve from single-specialty negotiations they can turn into divisive, legal, financial and operational nightmares.
In this two-part series, we will discuss how physician leaders can successfully guide their medical staffs through the creation of a fair, inclusive, transparent and financially sustainable on-call compensation program by applying 5 proven principles. We will also discuss the strengths and weaknesses of various methodologies for determining call compensation per diem rates, how to evaluate fair market value data, and the concept of proportionality of compensation.
Part One: (Total Time: 13 Minutes)
1) Participation: The value of involvement in the decision making process
2) Fairness: Going beyond FMV and why every market is unique
Part Two: (Total Time: 16 Minutes)
3) Transparency: How to grow trust in a low trust environment
4) Inclusion: Inclusion captaincy and the impact on physician alignment
5) Value: How sustainability of your program brings true value to your organization
Register today and watch at your convenience. The on-demand webinar is pre-recorded so that you can watch on your own time. Once you complete the form below, you will be redirected to the presentation. If you have questions or would like additional information after the presentation, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org